| Job Title||Customer Service Representative|
|Reference No|| 11660|
| Location|| Dubai, UAE|
• Meet and greet: concierge and hospitality services for the visitors of the centre and its residing clients
• Telephone answering: To handle all the incoming telephony correspondence of the business centre and our residing clients in their company name and responding according to their specific requirements, which could be one or a combination of the following:
o Taking the message and sending it as an e-mail.
o Diverting the call within the business centre
o Forwarding the call to the client’s mobile or a specified landline
• Fax handling services: to take care of all incoming and outgoing fax communications via the business centre fax line.
• Mail and Courier Management: to receive and send all mail correspondences via the business centre PO Box
• Keeping all records of meeting rooms and conference room bookings
• Preparation and assistance with the use of the meeting room and conferencing facilities
• Facility management:
o Quality assurance of the cleaning and security subcontractor’s work
o Management and stock keeping of all printing and fax facilities and their consumables.
o Stock keeping and oversee changing of all the business centre consumables such as lights.
o Stock keeping of pantry consumables such as sugar, tea coffee etc.
• Setup of telephony equipment for routine voice messaging, diverting, and call forwarding services according to client request.
• Educating clients generally on the nature of company setup procedures in the UAE.
• Educating clients on the business support and other services of the centre
• Educating clients on the added value IT and Telecommunication services of Business Centre
o Generate various reports like telephony charges, printer billing and one off charges for each client.
o Collate all the data from the reports and create final invoice for each client.
o Send out invoice to each client and enter it in system and files.
o Send out payment reminders to the client.
o Collect payments and issue payment receipt.
o Swipe credit card/deposit cheques for all clients
o Clear outstanding for any suppliers or vendors
|Experience|| At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service|